Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the provision of any product or service from Occasion Cards Ltd. t/a Songbird Stationery (www.songbirdstationery.co.uk).
Relating to all our products & services:
All content & copyright remains the intellectual property of Occasion Cards Ltd. t/a Songbird Stationery (www.songbirdstationery.co.uk), and may not be redistributed or resold by any third parties, visitors to www.songbirdstationery.co.uk or clients of Occasion Cards Ltd. t/a Songbird Stationery
When using our products or services, you may not:
- Infringe or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property right;
- Resell or redistribute any design or product offered by, or purchased from Occasion Cards Ltd. t/a Songbird Stationery (www.songbirdstationery.co.uk)
Relating to the design and customisation of all products:
- Occasion Cards Ltd. takes no responsibility for identifying, correcting or analysing any spelling/grammar/punctuation or other errors and discrepancies within the text entered by the client. Customers are solely responsible for all customization.
- Reprints, refunds, credit notes or any other form of compensation will not be issued on the basis of above such errors made by the client while customising any product.
Relating to our ‘Printed & Delivered’ Service
- Occasion Cards Ltd. t/a Songbird Stationery offers free delivery on all UK & Republic of Ireland orders. Orders are dispatched within 3 working days with an estimated delivery time of 5 working days.
- Estimated delivery to international addresses, outside of the UK is 10 work days.
- As with all print processes, exact colour matches cannot be guaranteed.
- Finished printed sizes are given in millimeters within product descriptions.
- A small portion (up to 3mm) of design around the border of printed products may be cut off during the print and finishing process. This is standard across print industries, where it is known as ‘bleed area’ and exists to ensure an edge to edge printed finish. Products have been designed so that no key aspects of the design will be affected by this.
- On selected products, a small Songbird Stationery logo may appear on the reverse of printed items.
Relating to communications
- If you make an enquiry relating to an existing order, via our email@example.com address, Occasion Cards Ltd. t/a Songbird Stationery will reply within 1 working day.
- By creating an account with Occasion Cards Ltd. t/a Songbird Stationery your email address will be added to our email newsletter list. Any emails sent will include an ‘opt out’ instruction and personal details will not be shared with any third party.
- Our aim is to offer clients outstanding customer service, so much so that we are pleased to offer a money back guarantee on all printed & delivered orders. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us in writing (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org,) within 14 days of placing your order. We will respond in writing to resolve the issue promptly for you.
Relating to copyright
- Occasion Cards Ltd. t/a Songbird Stationery supports authenticity in design, and would never knowingly offer any product, which infringes upon the copyright of any other company/individual. This includes the use of fonts, graphics and stock photographs which have the appropriate license for their given use.
- Images are copyright of Occasion Cards Ltd. t/a Songbird Stationery and may not be redistributed
Relating to legalities
Occasion Cards Ltd. t/a Songbird Stationery is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once an order has been received. If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by the buyer, the seller shares no responsibility.
Occasion Cards Ltd. t/a Songbird Stationery is registered in England and Wales under company number 08824162, with registered office at Greenway, Harrowbeer Lane, Yelverton, Devon, PL20 6DY. Our VAT registration number is 256 4461 93.